BritAcademy Rosu is currently enrolling for September. Educational team trained by our British partners, Educare.
BritAcademy Bucharest has now reached the limit child/key-worker ratio, we enrol again in April 2018. Thank you!
- Network of pre-schools that follow the national curriculum of England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Social emotional development
Our key-workers are trained to use characteristics of effective learning statements when planning for children’s individual needs. The Key-workers are inclusive, they are aware of the child’s individual needs, related to their culture, background, any learning disabilities, ability, dietary requirements and sensitivities and ensure they are met. English is spoken throughout the day.
Because social and emotional development is as important as the cognitive development, our educational approach at BritAcademy focuses on developing children's adaptability, creativity and emotional balance, as well as critical thinking.
Children are being involved in games and projects that encourage cooperation; they learn about empathy and how to efficiently manage their feelings, thus establishing positve relationships with their peers, parents and teachers
- 8.00- 9.00 –Open – 9:00 a.m. arrival and breakfast Children participate in quiet activities and eat breakfast. As children finish breakfast, they can visit interest centres until most children have arrived and are finished eating.
- 9.00- 10.30 – Carpet time. Children come together for the Morning Routine Activities as well as a featured whole-group activity
- 10.30- 11.00 – Learning Centers and Small-Group Activities Children choose from learning center activities in these learning centers: blocks, creative arts, dramatic play, library, math and manipulatives, science and sensory, and writing. This time often includes small-group activities
- 11.00 - Fruit snack
- 11.15- 12.30 – Nature time Outdoor Play Children enjoy structured and unstructured play outdoors
- 12.30- 13.00 – Lunch
- 14.00- 16.00 – Rest Time and Quiet Work Time Most children nap or rest quietly. As children wake up, they can select from a variety of quiet activities, such as playing, drawing, writing, and looking at books
- 16.30- 16.45 – Story time and snack
- 16.45-17.30 – Centre time/Aikido/Drama
- 17.00-18.00 – Nature time
We enrol children all year round
- Short day, lunch included: 1300 lei
- Long day, clubs included: 1600 lei Rosu and Domnesti
- Short day, lunch included: 1100 lei
- Long day, Aikido included: 1400 lei