Every year we have summer school, a month filled with fun activities, field trips and lots of time spent outside.
This year is no exception, so get your children ready for a summer they will always remember!
- Network of pre-schools that follow the national curriculum of England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Social emotional development
Excerpt from our COBIS Lead Improvement Partner, following BritAcademy Compliance visit in November 2018: 'The school is a very happy and safe place and has developed a strong sense of community. The children clearly enjoy coming to school, the teachers are positive. The parents are happy with the level of communication that the school provides and feel that their children have made significant progress.'
BritAcademy has now the Patron's Accreditation and Compliance member status.
Because social and emotional development is as important as the cognitive development, our educational approach at BritAcademy focuses on developing children's adaptability, creativity and emotional balance, as well as critical thinking.
Children are being involved in games and projects that encourage cooperation; they learn about empathy and how to efficiently manage their feelings, thus establishing positve relationships with their peers, parents and teachers
- 8.00- 9.00 –Open – 9:00 a.m. arrival and breakfast Children participate in quiet activities and eat breakfast. As children finish breakfast, they can visit interest centres until most children have arrived and are finished eating.
- 9.00- 10.30 – Carpet time. Children come together for the Morning Routine Activities as well as a featured whole-group activity
- 10.30- 11.00 – Learning Centers and Small-Group Activities Children choose from learning center activities in these learning centers: blocks, creative arts, dramatic play, library, math and manipulatives, science and sensory, and writing. This time often includes small-group activities
- 11.00 - Fruit snack
- 11.15- 12.30 – Nature time Outdoor Play Children enjoy structured and unstructured play outdoors
- 12.30- 13.00 – Lunch
- 14.00- 16.00 – Rest Time and Quiet Work Time Most children nap or rest quietly. As children wake up, they can select from a variety of quiet activities, such as playing, drawing, writing, and looking at books
- 16.30- 16.45 – Story time and snack
- 16.45-17.30 – Centre time/Aikido/Drama
- 17.00-18.00 – Nature time
We enrol children all year round
- Short day: 1100 lei
- Long day, clubs included: 1300 lei
Fees for academic year 2019-2020:
Creating a stimulating environment
The environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children’s development and learning. Enabling environments encourage children to play because they feel relaxed, comfortable and ‘at home’ in them. When children feel emotionally safe and secure they are able to explore and find out about the place they are in and the things they can see, touch, manoeuvre or manipulate. At BritAcademy, we provide a safe enabling environment for all children
Children are observed during play and in social interactions with other children. Based on these observations key-workers identify strength areas and areas where children need improvement.
Physical development and nature time
Outdoors children picture themselves as planes ready to take off; it also the place where they plant a tree or build a bird house
Transparency and communication
A child education must be a partnership between parents and educators; thus, we consider transparent communication as an essential factor that should involve all parties